Lee Schriftman, DDS, FAGD, FICOI
Thank you for choosing A-Plus Dental Associates, located in NE Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I am very proud to work with the friendliest, most caring, warm, and fun team that I have ever seen.
I grew up in the Philadelphia area and graduated from the Temple University School of Dentistry in 1981. I then served for 3 years in the United States Air Force Dental Corps, both in Virginia and Texas, where I received advanced training in all of the dental specialties.
Every year I attend over 100 hours of advanced dental training so that I can give the families in my care the very best in high quality, comfortable, beautiful dentistry. In my leisure time I enjoy reading, traveling, movies, marathon running and spending time with my family.
Awards and Honors
- Fellow—Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow—Misch International Implant Institute
- Fellow—International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Past—President—Greater Northeast Dental Society
- Member—International Team for Implantology
- Member—American Dental Association
- Member—American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tue:||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wed:||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Thu:||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Fri:||7:00am - 2:00pm|
|Sat:||7:00am - 2:00pm|
|Sun:||7:00am - 2:00pm|
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (ACD)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- International Team for Implantology
- Misch International Implant Institute
- President—Greater Northeast Dental Society
- American Dental Association (ADA)